02 May, 2008

Heathen Orgy of Tea and Cardigans




Even though I did briefly flirt with the idea of setting up the world's first Church of Secular Humanism (where members would take turns at being the object of worship), I'm not actually a humanist myself. Something within me prevents me from having the universal compassion that appears to be a prerequisite. 

However, I have the utmost respect for humanists and their secular pursuits. Did you know you could have a secular christening/wedding/funeral here in Ireland? I bloody didn't! Just some of the nuggets available here at the Humanist Association of Ireland's (pictured above) cyber-location. Pictured below we see some wild 'n' crazy humanists talkin' it out... on church grounds apparently. Bit confusing, but hey, that's just how they roll.

No comments: